Published May 28, 2014
This policy brief offers a preliminary data analysis of Canada’s Muskoka MNCH health financing initiative, placing the same in the wider context of global health financing.
The analysis sheds light on the following questions:
- Where is Canada with respect to its financing commitment?
- Where does Muskoka-MNCH funding go? And who are the key partners?
- Which subsectors, within health, are the focus of the initiative?
- How does Canada compare with other donors active in global health financing?
- How does donor health spending compare with other sources, such as domestic financing in developing countries?
Author: Aniket Bhushan